Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Moving right along...

And, we have photos! Of one small piece of said random squares sewn together from cardboard pattern. The whole thing is too huge for me to figure out how to photograph. It's about a king size or more. I just didn't know when to stop.



And also, of my very first "real" quilt top that I learned in my first class. We did rail fence and I found it pretty fun. I also figured out how to miter corners all on my own. Okay, i had some help from these gals. But anyway...



It's not much, I know, but it's mine and it's all done. I'm working on an Irish Chain pattern right now that we learned in our second class. I found some really amazing fabric for it and I am super excited to get it done.
I've been working on my master's degree, so tomorrow is a really long day for me, work 11-6, class 7-10. Boo hiss, I am sure I won't have time to finish it tomorrow. Looking forward to this weekend off to sew and visit the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival!

No comments: