Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HOPPY EASTER!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. The past two weeks have been crazy for me. I decided that I had time for a part-time holiday job. I was the Easter Bunny at a local mall for two weeks. Do not ask me why I did this as I am still questioning my sanity. Although interestingly, I did learn a few things:

1. It is HOT in that suit!

2. I learned the wrong way to treat my future children by watching horrible parents toss their screaming and scared child on the bunny's lap so they could have one measley $18 photo.

3. It is HOT in that suit!

4. Some kids will do anything for a lollipop.

5. It is VERY HOT in that suit!

Regardless of the sweat and the fact that my face is now severely broken out, I have a few extra bucks and it's over now so...

This past weekend the hubby, the pooch and I hauled it up to Pennsylvania to my parent's house for the holiday. It was a nice time and we even got to see some snow. As my sister is the only person with a child under the age of 16, my nephew made a serious egg hunt hauling. We hid 65 eggs in the back yard. He was over it once he had found about 15.
A weekend away means laundry today. So I've got to go check on my next load. Later taters.

No comments: